Monday, April 27, 2009


=)Hey,my names Aysha. I attend Kaitao Middle School. I am in Room 18 Expressive Academy.
My teacher is Whaea Liz she is so cool!
My fave subjects at school is art and maths!!:}My fave sport is swimming,. In the holidays i usually go to my dad's house in Auckland to see him and my little brother which is pretty cool and while I'm there he spoils me... We have 7 academy's at school,they are called Accelerate ,Expressive, Enterprise, Rumaki, Discovery, Challenge and Adventure...My friends names are Hauora,Shamara,Manaea,Anjewels,Hinei,Sonya,Natisha,Natasha and many others...But my best friend is Hauora because I've known her through kindergarten,preschool,primary and right through to intermediate which means I've known her for 9 years because I've known her since I was 3 years old.